“Energy storage enables us to have energy and power when and where we need it.”
The linchpin in the new energy revolution is storage – to “enable us to have energy and power when and where we need it,” as Dr. McGrath put it. It’s a time of rapid innovation in energy and storage, though, and the systems that rely on them, such as utilities and electric vehicles, as well as the electric grid.
Listen to Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson’s conversation with Dr. Kimberly McGrath of Maxwell Technologies take us from where storage is today to where it’s going, and how we’re going to get there, with what kinds of technologies. Dr. McGrath has spent her entire 15-year career in the field of energy storage and is a master of it, and Joan helps us understand what these new innovations mean for our lives and businesses.
You’ll learn about:
- How energy storage works.
- The new storage technologies that are promising to simplify our systems and reduce our vulnerability.
- How utilities need to adapt to the new energy and storage paradigms and technologies.
- How to power electric vehicles so you know which ones to buy for the long-term.
- The impact of Trump’s threats to cut clean energy government funding and his support of fossil fuels.
- How business leaders can make decisions about powering their plants and operations in this flux.
- Tips for making career decisions – “placing bets” and following the money, as well as ….. (listen and find out to her other valuable tips, for any age, career stage and occupation).
You’ll understand where your electricity comes from, the importance of and innovations in storage – and what these mean for you, your business and your career – a lot better after listening to Joan and Dr. McGrath!
To learn more about Kimberly McGrath and Green Connections Radio, go to www.greenconnectionsradio.com.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson