Every new presidential administration brings a transition to new priorities – this time, it’s a radical shift into uncertainty.
Clean energy and climate-related spending is being cut across the board in the new president’s budget. But Congress has yet to finalize it and advocates for clean energy and climate issues are flexing their muscles. What to do?
Listen to master of government contracting, Kelly Carnes, CEO of business strategy firm TechVision21 — and former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Technology Policy — explain how, when and what to advocate for today. This is Part 1 of a two-part interview, and includes:
- How uncertainty creates opportunities.
- Identifying and reaching the “real” decision makers.
- Reading the tea leaves on where funding opportunities might be.
- How to seize – or create – those funding opportunities before the budget is final.
- Why this particular budget could have a more profound economic impact on the U.S. over time than most any in recent history.
For more information on TechVision21, visit their website here: http://www.techvision21.com
To learn more about Kelly Carnes, TechVision21 and Green Connections Radio, go to www.greenconnectionsradio.com.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson