Putting your career into higher gear takes deliberate steps, and times of change present opportunities – like what we face now in the energy and sustainability space, especially with the new U.S. leadership.
Grab your notebook or however you take notes for this one! Rita Trehan is a former Human Resources leader at two huge global companies for many years – Honeywell and electric power giant AES – where she reinvented their HR systems and strategies for the betterment of both the companies and the employees. Listen here to learn her tips for building your “career currency” and position yourself for advancement. She also shares her “hidden resource” in human resources.
Two straight-talkers telling it to you straight: priceless. In this engaging and informative conversation with Green Connections Host Joan Michelson Rita Trehan you’ll learn:
- Specific steps you can take today to be more valuable to your employer, and more visible to potential opportunities.
- What to ask for, and from whom.
- How to stay abreast of your employer’s and industry’s strategies and issues.
- Tips on developing your personal brand, especially in a changing landscape.
- Tips for HR professionals and recruiters too.
And much, much more….
You’ll definitely want to take notes!
To learn more about Rita Trehan and Green Connections Radio, go to www.greenconnectionsradio.com.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Email us: email@example.com or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson