Everybody talks about jobs, and the clean energy economy is growing jobs at a faster pace than virtually any other industry. So, where do you go to get trained?
A national non-profit is training the solar workforce of the future while also giving solar power to low-income homeowners who would not otherwise be able to afford it. It’s called Grid Alternatives.
Listen to Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson’s engaging conversation with the head of Grid Alternatives in the Mid-Atlantic region, Nicole Steele.
- Stories of homeowners who had Grid Alternatives installed on their homes.
- How to get trained for solar jobs, and certified, in a short program supported by Grid Alternatives.
- How Grid Alternatives can help these families get the solar system paid for.
- Tips for putting solar on your home.
- Getting solar if you’re in a multi-family dwelling.
- Career tips… and more!
Attend the Grid Alternatives Job Fair in the Washington, D.C. area on November 7th.
Thank you for subscribing to Green Connections on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Learn more about Grid Alternatives here.
Also, join our Private Facebook Group and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson