“(Your career) doesn’t have to look a certain way, it doesn’t have to look like the traditional career..”
Maria Blase on Green Connections Radio
Transportation and buildings are the two largest energy consumers and they’re changing every day. Listen to Maria Blase, President of Ingersoll Rand’s Trane HVAC and Transport business for Latin America discuss how they succeed with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson.
- How “behavior of the building” can be managed to reduce energy costs as much as 30%, leveraging data and storage.
- How new transportation systems leverage data to ensure that food and pharmaceuticals stay at consistent temperatures to their destination.
- How they prioritize innovation dollars to serve customers.
- How to help employees stay engaged in this work.
- And career tips including this:
“It doesn’t have to look a certain way, it doesn’t have to look like the traditional career…So, giving yourself that break, you are much more likely to be able to maneuver whatever is going on in your professional as well as your personal life.” Maria Blase on Green Connections Radio.
What resonated with YOU that Maria said? Tweet it to us @joanmichelson or post it on our Facebook Page — and ask to join our new private Facebook group.
You’ll probably also want to listen to Joan’s interviews with:
- Ellen Williams, Ph.D, then-head of ARPA-E, the innovation arm of the Dept. of Energy on innovating in the energy sector and DoE support.
- Marti Elder, Technology Manager of TechLink on energy innovations by the Defense Dept. that the private sector can license.
- Darlene Pope, Founder of CoR Advisors, now EVP, Managing Director at JLL on smart buildings
- Kathy Loftus, Global Head of Energy Efficiency for Whole Foods Market
Find them and many more at www.greenconnectionsradio.com – or on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Spotify or other podcast networks.
Subscribe to our newsletter for Green Connections Radio podcasts and more great content on innovation, sustainability, energy and women’s advancement.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson