“Big companies need people to stay inside and change the culture from the inside, because that’s where a lot of the market power sits,”
As record heats spread across the U.S. (and the globe), air conditioning systems and the power systems they depend upon are getting a workout.
These HVAC systems – heating, cooling and ventilation – “account for approximately 50 percent of energy consumption in the average home” and about 39% of energy use in commercial buildings in the U.S., and they last for 10-15 years, By the time you read this, there’s another new technology, and there’s a pressing demand for more eco-conscious systems.
So, how do you juggle these competing demands and keep your talented team engaged?
Listen to master juggler and innovator Rasha Hasaneen, VP of Product Management Excellence and Innovation at Ingersoll Rand, who does this every day.
- How to anticipate needs customers will have in 3-5 years.
- How to balance performance and sustainability.
- How to sell new, “crazy” ideas internally and to customers.
- How to grow your career as an intrapreneur – an innovator in a large organization.
- Many more great insights for intrapreneurs and careers!
You’ll also want to listen to:
- Maria Blasé, President, Fluid Management, Materials and Power Tools, Ingersoll Rand, on innovating air conditioning and transportation.
- Beth Colleton, Former Chief Sustainability Officer, NBCUniversal and the NFL, on purpose-driven innovation.
- Laura Nereng, leading innovator at 3M, on founding and building break-through innovation in a large, legacy company.
- Alfia Ilecheva & Maria Potoroczyn, Cofounders of Women in Innovation, on strategic innovation and how women do it differently.
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special offers!
Reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices