If you’re planning your Labor Day or holiday travel plans,
Listen to this interview of Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson with Costa Christos of National Geographic Travel with important tips.
- The difference between “eco-tourism” and “sustainable travel.”What to look for in places you want to stay.How to travel cheaper.
- What’s included?Sustainable systems at top-of-the-line destinations.And hear about the cool National Geographic’s eco “Unique Lodges”!
You’ll want to take notes!
You’ll also want to listen to:
- Geoff Bolan CEO of Sustainable Travel International.
- Cindy Ortega, SVP, CSO of MGM Resorts International on how luxury and sustainability are compatible.
- Flo Stone, Founder of the DC Environmental Film Festival.
- Jennifer Regan, Director of Sustainability, AEG Worldwide entertainment venues.
Thank you for subscribing to Green Connections on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Private Facebook Group and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts!
Email us: on Twitter @joanmichelson
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices