What if we had a way to get power to devastated areas quickly in an emergency, such as a natural disaster like a hurricane?
Listen to host Joan Michelson’s fascinating conversation with Rita Hansen, CEO of OnBoard Dynamics about their new mobile natural gas-powered energy source that could provide that much-needed power at these critical moments.
- How compressed natural gas (CNG) power works.
- How their mobile unit works.
- How their units can help in a disaster.
- The difference between these portable CNG units and microgrids.
- And much more, including career advice for this emerging industry.
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on energy, climate and sustainability issues with our podcasts and articles, and to learn about coaching and special offers!
Follow us on Twitter @joanmichelson