“What’s happening on a physiological level is that the more time we spend in the natural world…paying attention to the natural world around us, it’s actually switching off parts of our brain associated with the fear, stress…and helping us access creativity, intuition, our capacity for innovation, to make better decisions.”
Tabitha Jayne on Electric Ladies Podcast (then known as Green Connections Radio podcast)
Could combining looking at how nature functions, such as how a rose easily blooms, with the systems in professional coaching help us achieve more of our potential? Tabitha Jayne says it worked for her after personal tragedy, so she created the “Coaching With Nature” program to help others too.
Listen to Tabi describe this novel coaching program and why she says it works, complete with an understanding of “ecopsychology,” in this enlightening interview on Green Connections Radio podcast with host Joan Michelson. And, watch our webinar about it below.
- What “ecopsychology” is and why the relationship between humans and nature is more complex that we might think.
- How nature’s ecosystems can be a model for our own decision-making.
- The physiology of what happens to our bodies and brains when we spend ample time in nature.
- How this method of coaching has been helping her clients, including as leaders.
- Plus great career advice!
“(I)t is so important to believe in yourself, to trust all the skills, knowledge and experience that you have and build upon that integrating them into your next stage.” Tabitha Jayne on Green Connections Radio podcast
Watch Joan’s webinar with Tabi about this unique coaching approach in this video and contact Tabi to learn more here:
You’ll also want to listen to:
- Kathleen Rogers, CEO of Earth Day Network, on Earth Day’s 50th anniversary and what we need to do now to save the planet.
- Mary Lee Gannon, Executive coach and healthcare foundation CEO.
- Jennifer Wisdom ,career and management coach focused on positive office politics.
- Tricia Brouk, Former producer of TEDxLincolnSquare and director, filmmaker and speaker coach.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our podcasts, blog, events and special coaching offers.
Post your takeaways on our Facebook Page — and ask to join our private Facebook group.
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Follow us on Twitter @joanmichelson
Watch Joan and Tabi’s webinar here on YouTube.