“How protectable your work is, is really important to know.”
If your holiday break and new year plans include exploring starting or growing your “side hustle” or hobby, you’ll want to
Listen to this interview with Green Connections Radio podcast with veteran intellectual property (IP) lawyer Christina Martini on how to protect it.
So, grab a notepad and pen or your tablet or laptop to take notes and dive into for practical tips from both Martini and GCR host Joan Michelson.
- Why your employer might own your side hustle. What to do to protect your product or budding business including from your employer.
- How to collaborate and protect your IP (and how to share it).
- The do’s and don’ts of a non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement (NDA) Dealing with infringements.
Plus…career tips and more!
“It’s critically important to be self-aware and to…understand what type of work environment is going to align best with your interests and your talents…for you to thrive.”
Read my Forbes blog about this topic here.
And, check out these interviews too:
- Nardia Haigh on 7 step decision making – for your career, your business, your life or even making your community more resilient.
- Marti Elder, TechLink, brings inventions from the Defense Dept. to market.
- Charlotte Burrows, Equal Opportunity Employment Commission, on legal options for pay equity, harassment and discrimination inquiries.
- April Richards, EPA, on funding start-ups, including with their grants.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special offers!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson