“We have more generations in the workforce than ever before and their life experiences are very different….Look at the other person as a peer.” Mary Lee Gannon
You probably visited with people of all ages over the holidays, and today you have the same variety in the workplace – and it’s both a gift, because of the wide range of experiences and perspectives they bring, and a challenge.
Just as your aunt or cousin might have heard some people over the holidays stereotyping people based on their age (including maybe even you), today, those stereotypes are more often wrong and can interfere with success.
Listen to this enlightening and engaging interview with healthcare CEO and executive coach Mary Lee Gannon on how to manage and maximize this new workforce – and more career advice too.
You’ll hear practical advice on:
- How to build successful partnerships in a multi-generational, diverse workforce. How to listen to establish trust – and how to give feedback.
- How to have a growth mindset at any age – and help your team have one too. How to maximize this new workforce for Why people 50+ are the most adaptable. Critical career and unique job interview tips… and much more!
You’ll want to check out these interviews too:
- Michele Wucker, author of “You Are What You Risk: The New Art & Science of Navigating an Uncertain World.”
- Sarah Cho, Director of Research and SurveyMonkey on measuring inclusion.
- Angela Duckworth, Author of “Grit” on how grit matters more than talent.
- Jennifer Palmieri, Former Communications Director for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and for President Obama in the White House, on women and leadership.
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special coaching offers!
Follow/DM us @joanmichelson