To innovate, we need new ideas, new perspectives, new solutions.
To get these new ideas, we need differing points of view at the table. differing experiences and perspectives.
Yet, senior leadership remains stubbornly white-male dominated, as only 4% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women.
Listen to Lauren Leader-Chivee, CEO of All In Together, former President of the Center for Talent Innovation and author of the recent book, Crossing the Thinnest Line, in a vibrant discussion with Green Connections host Joan Michelson about these issues and the role of workforce issues in maximizing innovation.
- Why Lauren says “We are all accountable?” Listen here and find out.
- The difference between “potential” and “capability”
- What to look for in the data
- What makes good women’s initiatives
- Changing careers, asking for help, supporting each other
Tell us what you heard Lauren and Joan say, @joanmichelson and on our Green Connections Facebook page, or email it to us at email@example.com
Thanks for subscribing and for rating and reviewing us on Apple Podcasts