Colleen Biggs, CEO, Lead Up For Women
Women Entrepreneurs “Seeing Silver Linings” & Pivoting In This Crisis
“People aren’t looking for the perfect you, they’re looking for you and what you can do for their company – and your ‘why.’” Colleen Biggs on Green Connections Radio podcast
We are all having to find new ways to generate revenue, be seen and heard, conduct business, stay connected to our audiences and make a difference in this pandemic economy. Some are thriving while others are struggling, and we wanted to know what the thrivers are doing, so we sat down with a serial entrepreneur who has mastered the art of reinvention in both business and as a person.
Listen to Colleen Biggs, Founder and CEO of Lead Up for Women, discuss tips for how women in her network are thriving in these uncertain upside down times with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson. Biggs founded and runs a community of women leaders and business owners focused on advancement and doing good, is a leadership coach and hosts her own podcast.
You’ll hear (take notes!):
- What women business owners are doing specifically to succeed in this crisis – and how they are developing systems to juggle it all.
- Why Biggs says “the quickest way to success is speed,” and changing with the market (not later)
- How women get in their own way – and what you can do to avoid it.
- What the key is to closing a sale – and it’s not the price.
- Insightful career advice too, from this woman who worked her way up the corporate ladder before she jumped off it … and much more!
“We only have one life and you only have one chance to be you… and live the life of your dreams…find something you feel passionate about… (and) believe in yourself.”
Colleen Biggs on Green Connections Radio podcast
You may also like:
- Shelly Porges, CoFounder/Managing Partner of the Billion Dollar Fund for Women
- Julie Lenzer, Chief Innovation & Entrepreneurship Officer at University of Maryland and a serial entrepreneur
- Andrea Sreshta, CoFounder of Luminaid, who won $200K from Mark Cuban, and him as an advisor, on “Shark Tank”
- Angela Duckworth, Author of “Grit” on how passion and perseverance are more valuable than talent, whose TED Talk has been viewed over 21 million times.
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special coaching offers!
Follow/DM us @joanmichelson