“It’s time (for women) to pick our heads up and look around the executive realm and really think broadly about how big our impact can be…Don’t underestimate your value.” Coco Brown on Green Connections Radio podcast
The economy is in the midst of a massive global shift when the old ways of doing business are giving way to new paradigms – in every sense from managing supply chains to marketing to employee relations, to financial reporting – to a focus more on sustainable business aligned with ESG factors (environment, social and governance). As a result, leadership is changing and it’s becoming more and more apparent every day that the way women tend to lead is more effective and drives stronger performance across all those metrics.
Listen to this fascinating interview with Coco Brown, ranked one of the top 100 women in Silicon Valley and Founder/CEO of the Athena Alliance to find out:
- What the new paradigm of leadership is and how women are uniquely suited to it.
- How to balance both your masculine and feminine capabilities to be an extraordinary leader.
- What makes the executive suite different and what you need to do differently as a result to succeed there.
- What to ask yourself if you want to explore getting on a for-profit board.
- What conscious capitalism is and why now is its time.
- Plus…Important career advice.
“Trust yourself and realize if you got this far, you can get much further. Take that other leap, especially now when the world is loosening to us (as women)…You can succeed.” Coco Brown on Green Connections Radio podcast
You may also like:
- Maggi Reiss, President, IDS Publishing, on our new survey about what motivates women to be leaders, achievers.
- Corinne Post, Co-author of new study on the life-or-death difference of women on boards of medical products companies – literally.
- Jocelyn Mangan, Founder/CEO of Him For Her, on landing a seat on a for-profit board.
- Jill Wine-Banks, Former Watergate Prosecutor, General Counsel of U.S. Army, Author, “The Watergate Girl”
- Barbara Whye, Intel VP of human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts and leaving us a review!
Also, join our Facebook Page and share your insights!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts and special coaching offers!
Follow/DM us @joanmichelson