“We felt like we needed a solution, and that solution had to be a public-private connection. We needed companies who were creating the products to be at the forefront of creating the solution and we needed to to bring together the 9,000 local governments who run recycling programs and build a system solution that is also hyper local..” Keefe Harrison on Electric Ladies Podcast
The conversation around climate change and the race to save our planet must include the impact that is our current recycling programs, or the inefficiency therein. Connecting the local efforts and accessibility with the large scale system is a complex, costly issue that requires creative and forward thinking solutions.
What is it? Listen to Electric Ladies host Joan Michelson’s informative and enlightening conversation with Keefe Harrison, Founder and CEO of The Recycling Partnership; a non profit crafting innovative recycling programs around the country.
You’ll hear about:
- Our current recycling system and how its failing us
- The economic, health and environmental impact
- Moving from a linear solution to a circular system
Read Joan’s related Forbes articles here too.
You’ll also want to listen to:
- Connie Stacey, Founder and CEO of Growing Greener Innovations: The remarkable new energy storage technology
- Jennifer Gerbi, Ph.D., Deputy Director and Acting Director, ARPA-E, the innovation arm of the Department of Energy
- Lisa Jacobson, Business Council for Sustainable Energy, on the impact of covid on energy and transitioning to a clean energy economy
- Anne Kelly, VP of Government Relations at nonprofit Ceres, which helps businesses and policy come together for the planet and people, as well as the economy
- Michele Wucker, thought leaders and author of “You Are What You Risk: The New Art & Science to Navigating an Uncertain World.”
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our podcasts, blog, events and special coaching offers..
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Follow us on Twitter @joanmichelson