Transportation is one of the top carbon emitters and much of it is caused by shipping stuff to us and air travel. So, to reduce global warming, we need to transform these sectors. How?
Listen to this fascinating panel from the UN COP26 conference in November with the heads of sustainability/ESG (environment, social, governance) from Ikea, Jet Blue, Amazon & others, moderated by the Aspen Institute.
- What these companies are doing to reduce their shipping footprints.
- What alternative fuels work in airplanes today and what’s coming soon.
- How you can make choices that reduce shipping energy use and emissions.
- What these companies need from regulators to reduce their emissions.
You’ll also like:
- Neha Palmer, CEO, TeraWatt Infrastructure, on charging electric trucks and buses.
- Maureen Kline, Pirelli Tires, Sustainability head
- Katie Sloan, Southern California Edison, eMobility
- Jackie Birdsall, Toyota, Senior Engineer, Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Margaret Lewis, New Flyer electric buses
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our podcasts, blog, events and special coaching offers..
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Follow us on Twitter @joanmichelson and @electricgalspod