“Women, in particular, are bringing a different problem-solving toolkit to the table…and innovative potential.”
Dr. Laura Sherbin on Green Connections Radio
As the nation takes a fresh look at women in the workplace, hear from one of the experts in this enlightening interview with Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson. Dr. Laura Sherbin is Managing Director of Culture@Work, who was a C-level executive at the Center for Talent Innovation when this interview was conducted.
- The uniqueness of women in science, technology and engineering
- Diversity programs that work
- Companies doing it well
- Tips for improving your diversity program
- What to ask for in job interviews and performance reviews
You might want to take notes – or listen to this one again!
What resonated with YOU that Laura said? Tweet us @joanmichelson or post it on our Facebook Page (and ask to join our private Facebook group)
You’ll also want to listen to:
- Mary Snapp, Microsoft Phllanthropies CEO, Corporate V.P and former head of Diversity and Inclusion
- Joann Lublin, of the Wall Street Journal about her book of lessons from top women CEO’s, like Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors.
- Bobbie Carlton, of Innovation Women on raising women’s visibility
- Ashley Milne Tyte, of “The Broad Experience” podcast and NPR’s Marketplace.
All are also on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Spotify or other podcast networks.
Subscribe to our newsletter (top right of this page) or on our Contact Us page – to receive our podcasts, Joan’s Forbes blogs, special offers and events.
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson