“How is what you’re doing affecting your community?” Erica Courtney
Applying lessons learned doing logistics as a combat officer in the U.S. Army, Erica Courtney is helping companies reduce their energy and water use to also become more efficient overall. And she does it with a team of vets.
Listen to Erica’s engaging conversation with host Joan Michelson and learn:
- What forensic engineering is and how it’s useful.
- Why 70% of CEOs say they need help with their supply chains.
- Tips for finding more than one solution to help increase collaboration.
- Why her favorite book is “Blue Ocean Strategy”
- Making competitors partners
- And insightful career advice, such as:
“If you let their bias and discrimination get to you, then they win.” Erica Courtney
You might want to take notes or listen to this one again!
You’ll probably also want to listen to Joan’s interviews with:
- Kathryn Pavlovsky, Deloitte Energy, Resources & Industrials, on the energy transformation and ESG
- Kristen Sullivan, Deloitte Sustainability & Supply Chain practice, on companies “doing” ESG, and the supply chain.
- Michele Wucker, thought leaders and author of “You Are What You Risk: The New Art & Science to Navigating an Uncertain World.”
- Gabrielle Rubenstein, Managing Partner and Founder, Manna Tree Partners, private equity investors in food
Subscribe to our podcasts to receive them right away and to our newsletter to be ahead of the curve.