“If you want to run a successful manufacturing business, you have to understand the supply chain all the way through.”
Valeria Cole on Green Connections Radio
Many people leave a large company to be an entrepreneur. Not many completely change industries like Valeria Cole did, when she decided to bring her Brazilian upbringing on natural products to the market.
Listen to her fascinating story and tips for changing careers, as well as for building a successful consumer product company, in this engaging conversation with Electric Ladies Podcast host Joan Michelson (this was recorded earlier as Green Connections Radio).
- How the skincare industry really works – dispelling myths!
- How she started at the bottom of the learning curve, even taking a chemistry class so she would better understand the process and suppliers.
- How she gets the word out on a tiny budget in such a competitive industry where large companies dominate the conversation.
- Her biggest challenges leveraging a small team for big goals.
- And her story going from Brazil to Apple to Teadoro.