“I truly, truly think that the green economy is an opportunity…When you look at greening infrastructure…truly transitioning our entire economy, you have incredible job opportunity…(including) for our business to be thinking ahead.” Tracy Raczek on Electric Ladies Podcast
Listen to the woman who crafted the Paris Climate Accord,Tracy Raczek, talk about why it creates U.S. jobs – and much more – in this fascinating interview with host Joan Michelson on Electric Ladies podcast (then known as Green Connections Radio).
Tracy was Senior Climate Advisor to the UN Secretary General when she began crafting what became the Paris agreement.
- Why the UN Paris Accord can create U.S. jobs.
- What the U.S. needs to do to make the Paris Accord work.
- The critical role of transparency and disclosures.
- Why women play a critical role in the success of climate change mitigation.
- And…Insightful career advice.
“There’s always a million things you can do, so you’ve just got to figure out the alignment between your skills and…your big goal way up ahead.” Tracy Raczek
You might also like:
- Rachel Kyte, former head of the UN’s Sustainable Energy for All program.
- Heidi Binko, Founder/CEO of Just Transition Fund, retraining coal workers for a clean energy economy.
- Beth Gibbons, head of the American Society of Adaptation Professionals.
- Katie Sloan, head of eMobility of Southern California Edison
Follow us @joanmichelson and on any podcast network