“For healthcare grade disinfection, the EPA has certain requirements….that you test against, and those lab reports, we showed 100% kill in one minute, which is actually really impressive because most toxic products they use in hospitals for disinfectants take 10 minutes, have to be reapplied multiple times to stay wet for 10 minutes, and only have a 95% kill rate and still be approved by the EPA for healthcare grade disinfection.”
As we return to work and school, what can we do to feel safe from covid-19, including the new variants? There are no 100% guarantees, but the EPA has said that the disinfectant we’re talking about today is 100% effective against covid, and it’s fast and environmentally friendly. There are no plastic jugs either, and no toxins going into the water supply.
Listen to this fascinating interview with the woman behind this new disinfectant, Rayne Guest, CEO and Founder of R-Water by Green Connections Radio host Joan Michelson and find out how it works, how it’s tested and how it compares to others out there, even in use in hospitals. (This episode is a replay as we prepare for the launch of our new name and website, coming very soon!)
- How their disinfectant works and why it’s 100% effective, according to the EPA.
- Why hospitals prefer to use it, keeping their staffs safer and reducing ancillary infections.
- Why it’s actually a device that makes the disinfectant in your own place, vs. being shipped in.
- Her entrepreneurial journey and the power of paying attention and networking.
- Plus career advice especially for women with an entrepreneurial bent…. and more.
“People should really take this time while they have more time to explore what really makes them tick. Because passionate people in the world make it turn and we need more of them out there. Do good by doing good, positive impact all the way around, socially, economically, environmentally, we need as many of you out there as we can get.”
Read my Forbes blog about it too.
You’ll also want to listen to:
- Rachel Gutter, President, International WELL-Building Institute, on standards for building safety
- Olivia Martin, data analyst, USAFacts.org on making sense of government data, including on COVID-19 and on the environment.
- Kay Gebhardt, Senior Scientist, Seventh Generation, on the science of developing environmentally sound and effective cleaning products.
- Tina Kirby, Insurance Innovators, on getting the business interruption insurance coverage you deserve in a crisis like this.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our podcasts, blog, events and special coaching offers..
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Reach us on Twitter @joanmichelson