“What’s interesting about the ESG data, when you start to collect just the greenhouse gas, it’s all surveys, it’s all subjective information that you’re collecting on a monthly basis. So, I think… the more questions you ask and the more data you’re asking for and get to retrieve, and then collect, I think, starts to mold… your decision making ability.” Bridget Hughes on Electric Ladies Podcast
If you think you aren’t affected by the massive economic shift towards ESG – environment, social and governance – then think again. Whether you’re a small business doing business with large companies, or want to, or in a large company subject to SEC regulations, or an investor, you’ll need to have your ESG tracking and reporting systems in place. How?
Listen to Bridget Hughes of Donnelley Financial Solutions in this fascinating interview with Electric Ladies host Joan Michelson.
- How what industry you’re in matters.
- Their five points strategy for starting on the ESG journey
- How to make sense of the different ESG-related standards
- Plus, insightful career advice.
And much more!
“I think women really need to be aware that things are going to happen in life and you should be prepared to be able to support yourself….But also do what you enjoy to do. Don’t stay in a job because you think you have to stay in a job, but just make sure that you are leaving yourself options and doing what you like to do, but still making a difference.“ Bridget Hughes on Electric Ladies podcast
Read Joan’s Forbes articles here.
You’ll also want to listen to (some of these are under the name Green Connections Radio):
- Joan Michelson on Eisner Amper’s “Fast Forward” podcast about “Why ESG Matters.
- Janet Gail Besser, Smart Electric Power Alliance, on their 5-point plan to get to net zero in any industry
- Kristen Sullivan, Deloitte Sustainability Practice lead, on the transformation and ESG
- Michele Wucker, thought leaders and author of “You Are What You Risk: The New Art & Science to Navigating an Uncertain World.”
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our podcasts, blog, events and special coaching offers..
Thanks for subscribing on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio and leaving us a review!
Follow us on Twitter @joanmichelson and @electricgalspod