What Does It Mean to “Fail”?
What do we need to know to recruit, retain and promote innovative talent?
What do we need to look for in a potential employer if we ARE innovative talent?
How can we succeed as innovators in large technology companies?
Listen to Barbara Whye, Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at Intel — one of the most innovative and high-regarded companies in the world — in this engaging interview with Joan Michelson.
- Specific practices Intel uses successfully to recruit, retain and promote innovative diverse talent.
- What to look for in a potential employer.
- How to reframe failing to “fast application of iterative learning.”
- Why engineers are some of the most creative people around.
- Career tips for moving up the ladder.
And so much more!
You’ll probably also want to listen to:
- Michele Wucker, Author of “You Are What You Risk: The New Art & Science of Navigating Risk in an Uncertain World.”
- Kristen Sullivan, Deloitte head of Sustainability and Supply Chain Social Compliance on ESG
- Patsy Doerr, Global Head of Corporate Responsibility, Sustainability and Inclusion,Thomson Reuters.
- Beth Colleton, former SVP and CSO of NBCUniversal and the NFL
- Sophie Vandebroek, COO of IBM Research, frmr CTO of Xerox and President of their Innovation Unit
Listen and subscribe also on Apple Podcasts or iHeartRadio, Spotify or other podcast networks – and leave a review!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our podcasts, articles and career advice right away to be ahead of the curve.
Follow us on Twitter @joanmichelson