. The core issues are our own behaviors, one employee at a time.
· Why a growth mindset is more important than credentials
. About the link between leaders’ vulnerabilities and innovation.
· About addressing the assumptions we all have every day – especially in hiring
. How the words we use can make or break a new idea’s success, or a career
· Great career advice… and much more!
“Be willing to do something where you don’t know what the outcome is going to be…Have confidence in yourself that whatever happens, good or bad, you’ll figure it out.” Mary Snapp on Green Connections Radio
You’ll want to check out these interviews too:
- Maria Freire, CEO, the Foundation of the NIH, innovating with large organizations.
- Telle Whitney, Former CEO of Anita Borg Institute for Women and Cofounder of the Grace Hopper Conference
- Roberta Rincon, Society of Women Engineers, Director of Research, on the status and careers of women in various types of engineering roles.
- Barbara Whye, Chief Diversity Officer of Apple, and former VP of Human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer of Intel.
Read my Forbes blog on this interview too.
Thanks for subscribing on iTunes or Spotify or iHeartRadio (or wherever you like podcasts) and leaving us a review!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on the top podcasts, blogs and special offers!